"I was not born moving to spend my life standing still....."

Monday, July 14, 2008

Apology!

Before I begin writing about the next segment of the trip, I would first like to yell out a HUGE apology for not updating this blog more regurly. The reason for the lack of updates is while I was travelling through China, the website I use (blogger.com) was actually banned by the Chinese government. So therefore, I was unable to read my blog or update it unless I managed to find a dodgy internet cafe somewhere that had found a loop hole around the chinese fire walls. Then, once I left China, I was travelling on the Trans Mongolian train where there really wasnt ANY access to internet in any part of Russia I went to except the odd 5 minutes worth than was costing me over $10 to use!!!

However, I am now in Eastern Europe, where the internet is not wonderful but at least user friendly.

Right at this point in my trip, I am around 1 month behind on my travel tales, so I will do my best to get this thing as close to up to date as I can over the next week or so!

Thanks to those of you who keep reading it, even though it is out of date! Also a big thanks to those of you who continuely keep bombarding me with insults about how much my blog sucks due its out of dateness.....its the kind words you guys send that make me write more!!!

No comments: